Our Online Traffic School is completely self paced. Log in and out of the course as many times as you'd like! Your progress is automatically saved.
Whether you use a tablet, PC or a smart-phone, our online course works on all devices. You can study at home or work, at your convenience.
Visual aids help our users understand our materials better. We have incorporated videos and graphics to assist you in the learning process.
Customer support is the backbone of our business. We provide phenomenal support via Live Chat, Email and Phone.
Data security is our number one priority. We encrypt all of your information. Your info is moved away from our servers once you finish the course.
If DMV or Court signals user's incorrect/missing information, we make every effort to contact your to resolve issue.
We made our course as simple as possible. With five chapters to study and our practice quizzes, helps you get ready for the final exam.
The final exam covers what you study in our course. With over 99% success rate, rest assured you are making the right choice choosing us.
|Licensed State||Licensed Course Name||Reason for Taking The Course|
|California||Online Traffic School||
Generally, you can go to traffic school in California if:
- You have a valid driver's license,
- The offense occurred while driving a noncommercial vehicle, and
- Your ticket is for an infraction that is a moving violation.
- If the court sends a courtesy notice, it will say if you are eligible for traffic school.
|Dismiss Your Ticket in California!|
|California||On-line Mature Drivers Course||55 or older California Drivers can save up to 15% insurance discount.
California law allows insurance companies to determine the percentage of premium reduction.
Please Note: The insurance carrier can refuse to give a reduced rate to those who have poor driving records.
|Learn More About Mature Drivers Course|
|Missouri||On-line Driver Improvement Program||Avoiding Point Assessment on Your Driver’s License:
If you are charged with a moving violation in a county that has authorized the Fine Collection Center (FCC) to approve DIP, and you plead guilty and pay your fine and costs in full to the FCC, you will automatically be approved to attend an authorized Driver Improvement Program course to avoid having points assessed on your Missouri driver’s license.
|Learn More About Missouri Driver Improvement Course|
|Nevada||On-line Traffic School
(Court/DMV Ordered Course)
|Motorists typically attend traffic safety school for one of two reasons:
- If You got a ticket in Nevada and choose to complete traffic school with court or
- voluntarily to reduce the number of points on their driving record.
|Learn More About Our Nevada Traffic School|
|Virginia||On-line Driver Improvement Clinic
(Court/DMV Ordered, Five Safe Driving Points, Insurance Reduction Course)
|You can take the Virginia driver improvement course for any of the following reasons:
- Court Ordered – If You got a ticket in Virginia and choose to complete traffic school with court
- DMV Ordered – If DMV is requiring you to complete a course to have your license reinstated.
- Safe Driver Points – The drivers in the state of Virginia can choose to take our course voluntarily and up to five safe driver points at the end of the course.
- Insurance Discount – Several Auto insurance companies provide hefty interest discount at their discretion when you complete our Driver's Improvement Clinic course.
|Learn More about Virginia Driver Improvement Clinic Course|
Use coupon code 2OFF to get additional $2 discount from us on Premium and Deluxe packages.